Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I gave birth!

I am oh so very proud to announce that I have given birth to a healthy Pentax K-x Digital SLR camera! My baby arrived just four days after its due date!(: 
    Hello All, what you have just read above is about the arrival of my birthday/Christmas present! It came in the mail today and I am in love! So, this is a short post, but I just had to share my happy news! And, be expecting A LOT more pictures on Hannah K Photography. Now I MUST go, because I have a 1,000 word essay to write! 


<3 HF

3 comments:

  1. YAY! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title! Good luck on the essay!
    much love,
    anj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Having babies is a thing with me. I currently have three. My laptop, phone and the newest addition, my camera. I have strange attachments to material (electronic) things! :)

    Thanks! I finished with 1,032 words!

    ReplyDelete