Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Almost Forgot To Ask You.

One More Thing. IDEAS.

I want some of your ideas-thoughts-questions-etc on what to post about. I will continue to post the randomness that I already post, but if there is something you want me to post about please lemme know! I've only gotten one idea, and that was book reviews on "Shiver" and "Linger." And I am probably going to so those sometime in the near future, when I finish "Linger," but as of right now I'm still in that "funk."

IDEAS-THOUGHTS-QUESTIONS-STATEMENTS- Please and Thank You.

<3 HF

2 comments:

  1. post about your life, or life in general.
    post about things that are just interesting to think about.
    post about gum, and craziness, and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
    post about anything, and everything because we love it no matter what, and you know why?
    because we're your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jordan said. xD

    Don't forget to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete