Friday, October 22, 2010

No Name.

I am in a good mood! 1) Because it's Friday 2) Because I just got home from the library and got to see J&J 3) I just found out I am going to see one of my favorite bands tonight!
    Anyways, how was your week? Mine was pretty good, though it seemed to last foreverr. I have a lot of homework this weekend, which isn't fun, but whatever. Also, I just got a printer in my room, which is exciting to me, for multiple reasons. It's not a brand-new printer, it was my dads. lol. Uhh. My average in Algebra I is 101. Oh, I'm secretary for the Journalism club, and treasurer for the Interact Club! I can't think of any thing else to say.
     So, yeah, I guess this is a random, unimportant post. (Hence the name) But, I felt like posting, so I did.
  
      ~Also, thanks for your ideas! :D

<3 HF

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that your average is higher than 100 in Algebra!

    ReplyDelete