Saturday, October 16, 2010

Homework. My new hobby.

Oh the joys of being a High school student, who is also enrolled in college. Oh the wonder things it brings to me...Homework. Homework. Homework. HOMEWORK! Now I know homework is supposed to be good thing, it gives you repetition so you become better at what your learning, blah, blah, blah. But, you have to admit homework is a big pain in the rear sometimes! Like this weekend, I'm at my grandparents for the weekend, and sadly I'll being doing homework THE WHOLE TIME! I have TEN things I have to do in TWO days!  Now that might not seem like a lot to you, but about 1/2 of those things are major grades. So, yeah. Right this minute I'm procrastinating, because I don't wanna do my homework, but I'm about to. I promise! :)
    Also, it's my grandpa's 73rd birthday today(: Here is a picture of me and him!

And, I might be receiving a call from one of my BFF's today(: 

<3 HF 

3 comments:

  1. Is next week the end of your first quarter?
    Tell your grandpa happy birthday for me! :)

    ~That BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your Grandpa HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! : )

    p.s.- be sure to do it Jordan style for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great Hobby Hannah!
    Happy BIRTHDAY to your Grandpa! :-)
    Much Love,
    Anj

    ReplyDelete