Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stress. Good or Bad?

Some people argue that stress is a good thing, while others say it's a bad thing.  And then there are people, like me, who believe that's it both. To me, a little stress can be a good thing, in the sense that it keeps you alert of what you have to do. But believe me, there is such a thing as bad stress, and that's when you have too much stress. It's when you stress yourself out, and start freaking out, and make yourself sick/upset/tense about something to where you can barely focus. That's bad stress. I experienced that last night. I was overly tired, had been doing homework for several hours, and I was starting to feel sick. Those three things combined sent to me "Stress Avenue."
     So your probably wondering why I'm posting about this, and the reason is because I want to hear your tips on how to avoid bad stress. And your thoughts on good & bad stress.
     Some of my tips for avoiding bad stress would be to pace yourself. Don't overload yourself with too much. And if you do happen to overload yourself, prioritize. Make a list of everything you have to do, and put them in the order from Most Important to Least Important. And, if you are already dealing with stress, take a break and breath. 
    So, yeah. Hope this helps, and I hope you hear some of your tips and ideas! Thanks(: 


<3 HF 

2 comments:

  1. Stress----I actually work well under stress. I guess I'm being prepared for that someday, when I have all those kids. :D

    But don't get too many things going at once, that is damaging to the health.

    ~Endor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tips to avoid stress:
    1. YOGA! Do da Yoga! It is amazing!
    2. Deep breathe every night before bed.
    3. Smell things you love to smell (like lavender or vanilla)
    4. Think of the ones you love
    5. Count your blessings.

    jBug

    ReplyDelete