Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Delicious.

I just got done eating some of the most amazing food of my life. Thanksgiving Food. My mom has been cooking for two days and it was all worth it. There was Turkey, Dressing, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes,  Cranberry Sauce...I feel like I'm leaving something out..Anyways, the food was overly delicious. I am now the stuffed turkey. :) lol! Oh, and of course there was dessert. Delicious Pecan Pie!! My mom also made pumpkin pie, but I'm not a fan. But, the pecan pie was amazing!!!! :) Everything was just amazing. I'm so Thankful for Thanksgiving.
    Anyways, now I'm in my room with my fishy and we're watching the Barbie Nutcracker! :)

<3 HF

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty romantic date with your fish! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! You've already eaten Thanksgiving food? WOW! I just baked cookies for tomorrow! Yummy!
    I'm not a pumpkin pie fan either....
    Have a great Thanksgiving and date with your fish and Barbie Nutcracker!
    Much Love,
    Anj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and I have another dinner tomorrow. Though I know my moms food will be 100x better. :)
    Thanks! I thoroughly enjoyed the Barbie Nutcracker. It was so cute. It really got me in the Christmas Spirit. I also watch, Happily Ever After today, as well as Cinderella. Rover and I are having a mini movie marathon of our (my) favorite kids movie. And, all I have is a VHR in my room, so I can't watch DVDs. lol.

    Love you(:

    ReplyDelete