Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Break.

Thanksgiving break couldn't be any closer! Just one more day of school and then its FIVE days off. FIVE! I am SO excited. This is a much needed break. For I have been studying and working like crazzzy. I am exhausted, to say the least. But, I do know that when next Monday comes around the school work will be even more intense, due to finals. So, I better enjoy this nice, hopefully relaxing, break with family and friends. I don't actually have any big plans, besides going out one day to my aunts house. Other than that my week is empty, except for sleeping which will take up about 70% of the break. :) Well, I better go..I have homework to do and Rover is looking a little hungry.
    What are your plans this wonderful holiday break?

<3 HF

2 comments: